Monday, May 7, 2012

 This weekend was pretty ridiculously awesome.

On Saturday, I found some false eyelashes in my purse. 
False eyelashes. are. awesome.
I am officially obsessed and want to wear them everyday and I seriously do not care who judges me.

ALSO. I played model in this little shoot for my good friend, Judea.
(OMG. Judea is moving back into town. I am so freakin' excited I cannot even stand it.)

Oh. and then I went to a super fun party to celebrate the end of the semester.
Honestly, I think we were actually celebrating the beginning of summer.
Same thing.

On Sunday, Christapher and I made a quick road trip to see his family. 
On the way, we drove through a little town called Magnolia, where Chris grew up.
I want to kick myself for not taking pictures of this town. 
It's full of beautiful murals and architecture... it's so sweet and perfect!
(PS. The lady who wrote the TrueBlood series is from Magnolia!)

But now....the weekend is over and it's study, study, study for me.
Only two more tests and I'm free!!!

How was your weekend, dear? 


(a little sneaky-peaky from my shoot with Judea!)

1 comment: