Friday, May 4, 2012

Reading Rainbow.

As I mentioned before - I hope to do a lot of reading this summer. 
I love to read, and I don't usually find time for it during the school year.
Which, in all honesty, sucks like a Hoover. 

Here are a few books I'm planning to read (or reread) within the next month or so.

Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli.
(I have probably read this a hundred times. But it is so. dang. good.)


Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli.
(I just realized there was a sequel. and I literally screamed out loud. I SOLed.)


 The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
(My friend Susie has been begging me to read this since it came out.)
An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin.
(Yes. THE Steve Martin. )
(I am ashamed to admit that I've had this on my Kindle for over 6 months now....
it's a difficult read.)

Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
(Because it doesn't feel right to wear heart shaped sunglasses without having read Lolita.)

What's on your summer reading list so far? 


1 comment:

  1. Fault In Our Stars is definitely on my reading list! And the rest of the Harry Potter books. And maybe Lullaby by Sarah Dessen...for the thousandth time. :D

    'I SOLed' hahaha - that made me lol. I lawld.

    ReplyDelete