Monday, February 13, 2012

Vegetable Girl.

When I was little, I loved vegetables more than candy...

True story. 

In fact, I was the youngest vegetarian in the tristate area.

Not True. 

Then. I found chicken nuggets. 
and bacon.

Needless to say - I was converted.

While I still love vegetables - I probably get more than my share of those carnivorous delights.

 But.
I've decided to take a plunge.

As of yesterday. I have returned to my vegetable-girl roots.

For the next month,
I will not eat meat.

There is no specific purpose behind all of this - except to make my way towards a healthier, happier me.

So. Buh-bye Cheeseburgers.

Maybe I'll miss you. Maybe I won't. 


(I'm using this picture as motivation. It makes me not want to eat meat ever, ever again. )

No comments:

Post a Comment