Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm getting older...

Believe it or not, my 21st birthday is only 51 days away.

I know that's a long time.
and it's silly for me to start counting the days already...
but hey.
My life moves pretty quickly. So as far as I'm concerned, 51 days is the day after tomorrow. 

After seeing Busybee Lauren's birthday list post, I was inspired to make my own.
(I swear. That girl does nothing but provide me with oodles of inspiration.)

21 Things To Do Before Turning 21:

  • Sew an apron.
  • Do an all-natural body cleanse.
  • Make an acoustic cover video for Youtube.
  • Purchase "The Happiness Project"
  • Gain a few Blog Followers
  • Go see Pepaw
  • Sew something for Christapher.
  • Find atleast 3 new blogs to follow.
  • Make bread.
  • Revisit my New Year's Resolutions.
  • Paint for fun - not for class.
  • Do research on Bridal Consulting.
  • Meet with my advisor.
  • Get an Owl Tattoo (probably not going to happen. but I'm being optimistic.)
  • Put more music on my Ipod.
  • Sort through my memory box, get rid of things that are not longer important.
  • Finish a book.
  • Go to the Library.
  • Have a Picnic with Christapher or Erin. or Christapher AND Erin.
  • Get a Haircut.
  • Sew Pj Shorts.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I miss you! DO ALL THE THINGS! :) can we have a thrift store/coffee date in Hot Springs ASAP?

    ReplyDelete