Saturday, April 28, 2012

To Do's: DIY Style.

I have a very love-hate relationship with Pinterest.
It provides me with so many ideas, and creative inspirations...
but it can also be kind of evil sometimes.
Because #1) I don't know what projects to take on first. and #2) I can never find the time for DIYing.
Never the less, here are some things I've been dying to do, and will hopefully get around to......eventually

(okay. Side note. Do you remember that skit on "The Amanda Show" where she played a super hero?
The Procrastinator? Yeah. That is literally the story of my life.)

1) This adorable stitched fedora from Honestly...WTF.
Tutorial: Here. 

2) Crochet Hanging Basket from Lutter Idyl.
Unfortunately, I cannot find a tutorial for this. and Lutter Idyl is not in English.

3) "Stained Glass" Jars from kellybutton.
Tutorial: Here.

4) Polka Dot Jeans from Johansson Life in Rewind.
Tutorial: Here.

5) Make up Bag by Prudent Baby on Skip to my Lou. 
Tutorial: Here.





1 comment:

  1. :D oh the fun one can have with tissue paper and mod podge.

    ReplyDelete