Thursday, April 26, 2012

!!!!

Hello, all you lovely people!

I do apologize for my recent lack of postage.
Man! Things have been seriously busy here on my end of the world.

But! I have good news! 
The spring semester is finally coming to and end, and I will finally have time to ramble to you all.
AND.
Thanks to someone very handsome, I have started to tackle Photoshop, so my blog is staring to look legit...atleast. I think it looks kind of ligitish...
Oh! Guess what else!
Ginger Gamine is OFFICIALLY on Bloglovin'

I'm sort of obsessed with Bloglovin' and having my very own little piece of it is making be ECSTATIC!

AND

I'm pleased to announce that Ginger Gamine will now have regularly scheduled topics!
(am I using too many exclamation points?)

What are the topics?

Well.

You're just gonna have to stick around and see. :)

(okay. I will officially stop rambling now...maybe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment