Monday, January 30, 2012

Things to smile about.

  • Coffee, just the way I like it, made by my sweet boyfriend.
  • Sweet tea in a mason jar.
  • The River Market in Little Rock Arkansas (Seriously the cutest. It feels so hip. and there are just SO many food choices!)
  • Maxine's Diner in Prescott, Arkansas (OMG. So good. and also adorable! Maxine's granddaughter was our waitress. She was the cutest thing - probably not even 10 years old)
  • Manicures
  • Spending every evening with good friends.
  • The Life and Times of RJ Berger ( BF practically forced me to watch it at first, but it's so darn funny!)
  • Romance Novels
  • Forever 21, and their oh so cheap earrings.
  • My new scissor necklace.
  • Picking out and trying on engagement rings. *squeal* (Don't worry, no plans of a wedding anytime soon, but it's so fun to try on all of those sparkly, sparkly rings)
  • Daily telephone conversations to my Mom. <3
  • Sharing a snuggie.
  • My best friend, Erin. (She's always making me laugh, and she's always up for Bridezillas.)
  • My new mustache totebag.
  • Planning secrets surprises for Valentine's day.
  • A clean apartment.
  • Stray cats that let me pet them. (There are so many around here - I want to take them all home!)
  • My little pink Ipod.
  • My new movie star-esque sunglasses.
  • Christapher. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment